2. This Privacy and Cookies Policy complies with the Data Protection Act (Cap 586 of the Laws of Malta), as may be amended from time to time, and with applicable EU Regulations on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy.
What personal information do we collect, and where do we obtain it from?
3. The term "personal data" refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as:
- Student name, Student’ s age of Birth, Age last Birthday, Class Type, Location;
- Mother’s and Father’s name;
- your contact details, namely your e-mail address, telephone number and mailing address;
- allergen or other medical conditions of the student;
- emergency mobile number.
4. Sportskidz is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to its Site and improving and adding to our existing products, services, and programs. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law, and the changing nature of technology, SportsKidz’ data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, SportsKidz shall notify any such changes by posting them on the Site. Please check this Site regularly for any changes. This policy was last updated on 26th September 2018.
5. SportsKidz is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of other third-party websites linked to the Site.
Personal Data Collected
7. SportsKidz collects and processes your personal information and that of the child being enrolled for the sports programme (“Personal Data”) when you use the Site. Without limitation, personal data includes the personal information you submit when you enrol to a programme, sign up to or browse the Site, contact Customer Service and/or make purchases through the Site. If you do not supply us with your personal data, we will not be able to fulfil our services to you (e.g. supply the services you wish to purchase online from the Site).
8.SportsKidz also logs IP addresses and basic device information to function, or the location of your computer on the Internet for internal security purposes of the Site in order to supply a dynamic experience and such data will not be shared or disclosed to third parties except as provided for in Clauses 20 and 21 below.
9. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then a third party processor stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Third Party Services
10. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us and in accordance with the law.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
We recommend that you read their privacy policies, so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
We make every effort to use only third party providers of good repute and to ensure that they take all necessary measures to protect your data to the best of their abilities, in accordance with best industry practices and according to law.
As an example, if you are located in the UK and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in Malta, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under Maltese legislation.
11. Should you have any questions, comments and requests regarding the processing of your data you may contact us through any of the following methods:
By phone: +356 79423940
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: The Data Protection Officer, FM Theatre Productions Ltd. The Farm, Triq il-Kappella Ta’ Santa Marija, Maghtab, Naxxar NXR 6511, MALTA.